§ 408.360. Can you cancel your request to withdraw your application?

You may request to cancel your request to withdraw your application and have your application reinstated if all of the following requirements are met:

(a) You, or someone who may sign an application for you under § 408.315, file a written request for cancellation at a place described in § 408.325;

(b) You are alive at the time you file your request for cancellation; and

(c) A cancellation request received after we have approved your withdrawal must be filed no later than 60 days after the date of the notice of approval.