The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impose hardships, especially on our country’s most vulnerable citizens. Many of them, including people with low-income, limited English proficiency, facing homelessness, or with mental illness, have historically relied on meeting with us face-to-face to get the help they need.
Please help us reach these vulnerable populations by sharing the materials below, through your external and internal websites, social media, blogs, and newsletters.
On this page, you will find an up-to-date list of resources and materials that you can use to learn about the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program and help spread the word in your community. We encourage you to share these materials widely, through external and internal websites, social media, blogs, and newsletters.
Outreach Resources and Materials - General
- Web Site: Information for Groups and Organizations
- Article: Reaching Social Security During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Publication: A Guide to Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for Groups and Organizations
- Publication: You May Be Able to Get Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Web Site: Blind/Visually Impaired
- Web Site: Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Web Site: Coronavirus Updates
- Web Site: Social Security Office Locator
- Web Site: Online Services
- Web Site: Information for Faith-Based and Community Groups
Outreach Resources and Materials – SSI for Kids
- Toolkit: SSI for Kids - English
- Toolkit: SSI for Kids - Spanish
- Web Site: Disability Benefits | Apply For A Child (Under Age 18)
- Web Site: Childhood Disability-SSI Program: Guide for School Professionals
- Web Site: Parents and Guardians
- Blog: Social Security Benefits for Children with Disabilities
- Publication: Benefits for Children with Disabilities